DATES: January 13, 2017 – January 17, 2017
Please note airport transfers are not possible to be included at this time by the local DMC.
A very good public airport transfer is recommended, http://www.kefairport.is/english/to-and-from-the-airport/buses/
but after booking and knowing the flights, we can ask for a specific private transfer as well.
Final hotel will depend on group size and room availability.
All Packages are available on a first come, first reserved basis.
All prices in EUR/Dollars. Initial deposits to be made online in USD. Balances due will be collected in Euros, with signatures, passports, and documents at the same time.
All prices are per person.
|Reykjavik Natura Icelandair Hotel||4d / 3n|
Iceland is the ideal spa destination. From natural bathing spots to high-quality swimming pools and spas, its pure geothermal waters are a gift from nature.
If you’re looking to immerse yourself in Iceland’s sensational spa culture and witness spouting geysers and majestic waterfalls, then this remarkable getaway to nature and wellness is the perfect fit for you!
During a 4 day spa city break you’ll visit Reykjavik, Iceland’s capital, with its crisp air, geothermal pools and dynamic people and join a Golden Circle guided tour taking you to ‘The Big Three’: Gullfosswaterfall, Geysir hot springs and the breathtaking Thingvellir National Park.
To make sure your body and mind feel relaxed at all times, we’ve included an entrance to your hotel’s spa, a relaxing dip in the Fontana Steam bath during your Golden Circle tour, and added a healing experience in the world-famous Blue Lagoon.
This is a refreshing and healthy short break that makes the most of Iceland’s natural gifts.
- Rejuvenate in the warm pools and natural steam baths at Fontana Geothermal Baths
- Stop at a small country gallery and taste local Icelandic delicacies
- Visit the hot spring area of Geysir
- View the double cascade of Gullfoss waterfall
- Wander through the UNESCO World Heritage National Park of Thingvellir
- Soak in the Blue Lagoon, reputed for its healing powers
- Spend a half day at leisure in Reykjavik
The Blue lagoon will be closed from 24.-27.April 2017 due to renovations.
- 3 nights including breakfast at:
- One entrance to hotel’s spa
- Full day guided Golden Circle coach tour including a stop at Laugarvatn Fontana
- Entrance to Laugarvatn Fontana Geothermal Baths
- A taste of rye bread cooked in the Geothermal Bakery at Laugarvatn Fontana
- Non-guided coach tour to Blue Lagoon including bathing fee to the Blue lagoon & towel. The Blue Lagoon has an age limit of 2 years.